We respect your privacy and take great care to safeguard information in our possession. Your preferences for use of your information are our highest priority. The Positive Elements family takes seriously the protection and proper use of your personal information, including social security numbers. In this policy, we may use "we," "our," "us".
Positive Elements does not share customer information (including email addresses) outside the Positive Elements family of companies. Even within the Positive Elements family of companies, we restrict access to your information to those individuals who need it to provide you with products or services available from Positive Elements. Any third-party companies we use to provide you with products or services are required to keep your information secure and confidential.
Categories of Information We Collect
We collect personal information when communicating or interacting with you through Positive Elements. Personal information is any information that we can use to identify, locate or contact you. Some examples of personal information we collect include:
- Registering for a shopping account, Wish List or Product Review account on our website
- When you request that merchandise be sent to you or others, make purchases or returns with us, place an order with us online, via phone, mail, email or fax, or request an e-receipt
- Fulfilling orders you place and delivering packages
- Requesting a catalog or other content and communications from us or when offering recommendations to you
- Subscribing to leatherroad.com Email Updates (our email newsletter) or other communications from us or managing your preferences with us.
- Your Financial Account numbers when transacting with us
- Interacting with our websites or mobile sites, mobile applications, Wi-Fi and other online services
- Transaction information about how you interact with us such as purchase history, customer account information, computer and mobile device information and push notification services you request
Social Media Interactions
Positive Elements invites you to socialize and share your fashion inspiration, finds and purchases with your friends using social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. If you choose to use these tools, you may be sharing certain profile elements, including your comments. This sharing is subject to each social media program's privacy policies. We also use Facebook Social Plugins to allow Facebook to share information and friends' activities with its members while they are on our website. For example, Social Plugins allow Facebook to show you and your friends' "Likes" on our product pages if you are logged into Facebook while shopping on our website. Positive Elements does not receive or control any of the content from Facebook Social Plugins.
Positive Elements will never knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If you are under 13 years old, please do not provide your information on our website.
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding how Positive Elements manages, accesses or uses your personal information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Effective Date 01/01/2017